20120202

Wedding Dresses A Win-win For Brides

Bridget Quinlan is looking for that special dress, and is the second time you tried the wedding dress.
"I had put on hold so that I can think for 24 hours and spontaneuous not just a decision," he said, "and went out, and I cried because I loved away from him."

High Quality Customized Satin Ball gown Strapless Neckline Sleeveless Chapel Train Wedding dress WMQ0057
Quinlan, Debra Hodges, the Rosebud of a boutique. Business Hodges is filled with over a thousand dresses bought from a cancer charity. This is something that is all his heart.
  
"My mother died of breast cancer," said Debra Hodges, a boutique Rosebud, "and I took my mother the last two years of his life, and I have in my house and she died in my arms."

Now his sister is going through chemotherapy.

With the purchase of a lot of clothing, Hodges help cancer patients and spouses with a budget together. Most of the dresses range from $ 250 or less.

High Quality Custom Taffeta Ball Gown strapless neckline Chapel train wedding gown WMQ0080
"This dress was originally priced at $ 6,000 for them," said one of the wedding dresses.

This makes it easier for Quinlan to say "Yes" to the dress.

"I'm on a cloud right now," he said. "I'm shaking. I can not believe I just did it. I found the dress!"




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario