You know that moment in the film where the young nerd takes off her glasses and leaves her ponytail and the steps in the kitchen, bright clothing? Is transformed. That made his way up the stairs, shy, and the guy on the floor with mouth open looking to see, as if for the first time Who is this goddess suddenly? It is likely that Aphrodite.
This has never happened to me.
Not far from there. Even when I go shopping for a cheap wedding dress.
The first place I went was Macy. The seller has made a number of large development in white robes. She helped me in the first. It was complicated. He took me to an endless series of mirrors.
"If you need to mourn, just do," he said. "It's great to see, for the first time."
I blinked. I looked in the mirror. I leaned forward and looked deeply padded, shiny white dress waves. It's true. One of my eyebrows was actually a little higher than the other. Strange. And my face was flaccid. Fallen? Really? I was 24 years old! How was this possible? The face is not well dressed. I look stupid.
"Okay," says the saleswoman. "I know it can be very emotional."
"Can you get me out of this dress, please?" I said.
Do not believe the smooth transition to a fairy tale princess. In contrast, in fancy clothes, I am a little confused - my hair is not the note. It seems to me - but wear something nice.
It's disappointing. Some women (including many of my friends) are full of feminine mystery. In street clothes, which testify beautiful, but beautiful greatest potential. You can always impressive in the spring bloom, because the bare right shoulder cheap wedding dresses of eye makeup and hair. During their marriage, she is fantastic creatures of fantastic beauty. I am not. What you see is really what you get. And what you get is like a monkey should be used with splashes of paint on it.
For a long time, I was hoping that something magical would happen if I wear. I was hoping to transform. I had seen too many movies. He had many friends, with victory in the form of the clavicles and shoulders were practically begging to be discovered. I thought the possibility of undergoing a metamorphosis of the normal to stunning with simple accessories are an integral part of being a successful woman. I thought it was definitely an essential part of being a wife.
Now I'm not sure it is. I'm glad I was on my wedding day. After all, he was married. Not a fairy tale princess. I mean, I was happy that my husband was like himself, in his tuxedo. I wanted him familiar face, not to see the face of the prince. I had scared.
When I ended up buying the dress for my wedding, I thought, "It's certainly better than the last." And then I thought: "I look pretty good."
"You're going to mourn!" Said the saleswoman.
But I did not.
This has never happened to me.
Not far from there. Even when I go shopping for a cheap wedding dress.
The first place I went was Macy. The seller has made a number of large development in white robes. She helped me in the first. It was complicated. He took me to an endless series of mirrors.
"If you need to mourn, just do," he said. "It's great to see, for the first time."
I blinked. I looked in the mirror. I leaned forward and looked deeply padded, shiny white dress waves. It's true. One of my eyebrows was actually a little higher than the other. Strange. And my face was flaccid. Fallen? Really? I was 24 years old! How was this possible? The face is not well dressed. I look stupid.
"Okay," says the saleswoman. "I know it can be very emotional."
"Can you get me out of this dress, please?" I said.
Do not believe the smooth transition to a fairy tale princess. In contrast, in fancy clothes, I am a little confused - my hair is not the note. It seems to me - but wear something nice.
It's disappointing. Some women (including many of my friends) are full of feminine mystery. In street clothes, which testify beautiful, but beautiful greatest potential. You can always impressive in the spring bloom, because the bare right shoulder cheap wedding dresses of eye makeup and hair. During their marriage, she is fantastic creatures of fantastic beauty. I am not. What you see is really what you get. And what you get is like a monkey should be used with splashes of paint on it.
For a long time, I was hoping that something magical would happen if I wear. I was hoping to transform. I had seen too many movies. He had many friends, with victory in the form of the clavicles and shoulders were practically begging to be discovered. I thought the possibility of undergoing a metamorphosis of the normal to stunning with simple accessories are an integral part of being a successful woman. I thought it was definitely an essential part of being a wife.
Now I'm not sure it is. I'm glad I was on my wedding day. After all, he was married. Not a fairy tale princess. I mean, I was happy that my husband was like himself, in his tuxedo. I wanted him familiar face, not to see the face of the prince. I had scared.
When I ended up buying the dress for my wedding, I thought, "It's certainly better than the last." And then I thought: "I look pretty good."
"You're going to mourn!" Said the saleswoman.
But I did not.


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario